- Fewer Excuses and Better CodeWhen it comes to software development as a business (at least in the U.S.), the landscape is often rather shitty. People are in a big damn hurry to make their money, nobody is quite sure how thing <x> should work or does work, and finger pointing is significantly more common […]
- Raining, pouring, etc.Usually superstition is more Stormy’s thing, but I kind of feel like I jinxed us. About a week and a half ago, I was publishing a post that said our animals were thankfully in fairly good health. And then… This past Friday, Cosmo barfed. A lot. Everywhere. We thought maybe […]
- Exhibit AThis right here is exactly the kind of thing I’m talking about in my bio. Corporate doublespeak has made it impossible to sound sincere. Ever.
- Very Valuable Veterinary VisitationsAs I’m staring down another trip to the vet, it occurs to me that I might want to introduce you to these loveable, infuriating, adorably expensive balls of fur that share our space. In fact, there’s even a page for that exact thing here on the site. We love our […]
- Hello World 😉I just wanted to pop in and say hi. You’ll be seeing a lot more from me here in the future, though I’m still working on figuring out how I want to use this space. I’m sure Stormy is hoping I start putting my rambling coding rants here instead of […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.