- And now for something completely differentI did a bit of voice acting work this past fall for a horror animation series. Should you want to see said series, the Kickstarter launched today. The guy running it is a great dude (who recently got married to a really amazing woman) and a talented artist. Pop on […]
- What about the second noel?Nobody ever talks about that one. It’s completely overshadowed by the firstborn. Typical. So. It’s Christmas Eve. Our holiday plans are fairly chill. Even before covid, we tended to try to stay home as much as we could over the winter break. Partly due to weather – driving in the […]
- Being undeadOne of these days, the internet is going to kill me. I’m not being hyperbolic – okay, maybe a little hyperbolic. See, the ‘net comes into my house in the basement. This is where the router is located. In other words, the wifi in my house sucks ass. So we have […]
- Rebel without a clueHey, so, uh, it’s November, yeah? Y’all know what that means… But! For those who don’t, let me ‘splain. Ya see, November is also known as National Novel Writing Month – or NaNoWriMo for short. A lot of writers in my circle take part, challenging themselves in various ways since […]
- JSSI know I promised y’all a story. I swear I have not forgotten. And though I’ve been quiet here, I have been working. While, I will admit this has not been my most productive month on record, any words is better than no words, right? Right?! Like I said, I have […]
- That time of year againAh, it’s that time of year again. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and my ass has been in a sinkhole of depression for days. Yeehaw. If you’ve been around the Underground for a while, you might recall something similar happening around this time last year. Seems an […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.