- The Great and Terrible Hustle of OursThere is a thing that happens to a person’s brain when they begin really putting their creative efforts into online work, be it game streaming or podcasting or vlogging or whatever. Suddenly, you no longer have a life. Instead, everything is potential content. Not that this is a new phenomenon. […]
- A face only a mother could loveYears ago, we took Cosmo on a float trip. As another canoe passed ours, a woman called out “That dog has a face only a mother could love!” They weren’t completely wrong: she did look rather bedraggled at the time. She wasn’t a huge fan of the trip in general, […]
- The Joys of Aging PetsBig content notice here for those squeamish about illness and stuff coming out of the body. I will include many adorable animal photos to offset the disgustingness. Also, spoiler alert: everyone is fine right now. No need for anxiety as to how this turns out. Ready? Okay. Here we go. So, […]
- And now for something completely differentI did a bit of voice acting work this past fall for a horror animation series. Should you want to see said series, the Kickstarter launched today. The guy running it is a great dude (who recently got married to a really amazing woman) and a talented artist. Pop on […]
- What about the second noel?Nobody ever talks about that one. It’s completely overshadowed by the firstborn. Typical. So. It’s Christmas Eve. Our holiday plans are fairly chill. Even before covid, we tended to try to stay home as much as we could over the winter break. Partly due to weather – driving in the […]
- Being undeadOne of these days, the internet is going to kill me. I’m not being hyperbolic – okay, maybe a little hyperbolic. See, the ‘net comes into my house in the basement. This is where the router is located. In other words, the wifi in my house sucks ass. So we have […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.